In modern world of toxic environment and diseases and with access to different treatments and medical practices the patient is still suffering and not completely cured even after spending lakhs of rupees on different treatments and surgeries
We take up and heal all the patients of gastric problem related disorders as follows :
- Abdominal Adhesions.
- Acid Reflux (GER & GERD) in Adults.
- Anatomic Problems of the Lower GI Tract.
- Barrett’s Esophagus.
- Bowel Control Problems
The Common Causes Of Gas Are:
- Eating too fast and too much – gulping too much food or drink makes us take
- in a lot of air along with the food which could lead to gas. 6
- Gas is often created by certain types of foods and aerated drinks. Rich, fat laden,
- greasy foods and sodas increase the chances of gas.1
- Research shows that certain food components in the normal diet, such as resistant
- starch, oligosaccharides and plant fibers, are incompletely absorbed are believed to
- cause gas and other stomach discomforts.4
- Poor digestion is a major cause for gas as it produces a more unstable microbial
- community2 in the gut.
Steps To Control Gastric Problem
- Avoid foods that trigger gas. It is seen that diet influences flatulence and avoiding
- certain foods as well as maintaining a healthy gut by including probiotic foods in
- order to maintain a healthy microbiota in the gut could be helpful.
- Keep a food journal/diary. If you record your food intake it will be easier for you
- to check on the items that lead to gas and you can easily limit or control their intake.
- Limit rich and calorie-laden food. The yummy delicacies that whet your taste buds and
- make you crave for more are also the reason that makes you bloat up with gas.
- High fat content in food is one of the triggers of gas. Eat small portions.